Monday - Friday 07:00 - 16:00
Join the Samworth Brothers Family!
Working for Revolution Kitchen, part of the Samworth Brothers Group, a 4th generation family business, we offer competitive benefits to all our colleagues including:
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Annual Pay Review and Profit related pay
- Training and Progression opportunities
We have the opportunity for you to join our team as Area Manager in Hygiene, being instrumental in managing the day-to-day and longer-term activities of the Hygiene department. This will involve accountability for attaining daily hygiene Standards whilst effectively managing resources in line with the business’s KPIs and ensuring adherence to GMP standards. Some of what you can expect to be doing includes:
- Management, training and development of Team Leaders and their teams to ensure optimum effectiveness
- Achievement of KPI’s in relation to maintaining Hygiene Standards, people, quality and profitability, through a continuous improvement approach
- Ensuring a safe working environment by taking a pro-active stance towards health & safety issues
- Plan, structure and organise work in order to set relevant objectives, key logical plans, prioritise critical tasks and monitor progress.
- Co-ordination of permanent and temporary labour during shift
- Liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure successful achievement of hygiene targets
- Maintaining the supply of Chemicals needed to clean the bakery
- Ensuring that Cleaning procedures are planned and implemented to limit Micro-biological growth
The Right Person
We are one big team and we look for people to join our business who want to work with others but take responsibility for doing their best every day to help to make the business a success.
- Experience in a supervisory / management capacity within a chilled food environment.
- Hands- on experience of production and hygiene is preferred
- Commercial awareness and a strong commitment towards quality and customer service
- A resilient, credible leadership style with the ability to inspire, coach and develop your team
- The ability to work, under pressure, on your own initiative and to ‘think outside the box’
- Good understanding of HACCP
- Knowledge and experience of managing absence, performance and conduct issues
Revolution Kitchen is part of the Samworth Brothers Group based in Melton Mowbray and specialise in supplying high quality, dedicated plant-based food and meat free alternatives for the vegan market that consistently deliver on taste and texture.
With a focus on R&D and running hand in with our development chefs we make sure we are always learning and using the latest technology and making sure our customers never have to sacrifice on flavour when going plant based.
Working at Samworth Brothers
At Samworth Brothers we take pride in our family feel within our businesses and work together to make things happen. We can offer you the stability of a wider group as well as the opportunities that that offers if you wish to progress your career with us. We are family and we would like to invite you to be part of that and support our teams in delivering great products to all of our customers
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt, please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative