Monday to Friday 06:00 - 14:00
Join the Samworth Brothers Family!
Salary – weekly pay from £346.88
Location = Callington, Cornwall, PL17 7XG
We are a proud, family-owned business established in 1896 with over 9,000 staff in various locations in the UK. We are currently recruiting for Bakery Operators to join one of our brands based in Callington, Cornwall.
We want to train and develop individuals that are looking to work in a Bakery environment that is fast paced, fun and makes things happen. We are a working family that take pride in what we do, so we are seeking passionate people that are looking for a career that can take you places.
The role of COVID Testing Co-ordinator will include:
- Carrying out Lateral Flow tests
- Completing all documentation associated with Lateral Flow Testing
- Liaise with the Health & Safety Team and People Team on site regarding test results
- Enforcing site COVID rules
What we are looking for:
To have the opportunity to join our business, we are looking for people with great communication skills, who enjoy working in a team and within a fast-paced environment. We will invest a lot of time in training and developing you to make sure you can do a great job, so no previous experience is required. As this is a bakery role you will need to be comfortable standing for the duration of your shift.
Benefits of working at The Cornwall Bakery include:-
• Level 2 Food Safety training
• Full health and safety training
• Aviva Private Medical Insurance (after qualifying period)
• Quality Life Discount scheme
• Retirement Savings plan (with x4 salary life assurance)
• Digital GP
• Free on site gym
• Free Parking
• Subsidised Restaurant across all shifts
• Profit Share scheme
• Employee assistance plan
• Colleague shop
• Recommend a friend / family scheme
• Long service awards
• Savings scheme
• Photo Competitions
• Plymouth Argyle Draw for tickets
• Theatre show discounts
• Grocery Aid
• Free eye care vouchers for those using VDU Screens
• Christmas Food gift
• Free Christmas meal
• On site allotments
Your shifts, once agreed, will be fixed, we do not work on rota basis so you will have the luxury of fixed hours within the role and making use of your free time!
Transport provided from:
- Plymouth Mutley Plain 4: 45am/4.45pm
- Plymouth Union Street 5am/5pm
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt, please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative.