Manton Wood Sunday to Thursday 14:00 - 22:00
Our people are Heroes
We think our people here at Samworth Brothers are the best out there! So, let’s talk about them first.
We are constantly in awe of their dedication to get the job done and the commitment they show. We are also super proud of having such a multicultural team of welcoming, spirited people who look out for each other’s interests and thrive on getting the job done but having fun doing it. In fact, half of our people have been with us for more than 5 years …and many a lot longer than that.
They all have the same mission in mind – to keep our lines running and to be truly proud of what goes out the door. No matter the challenge, they all come together…. because that’s what families do.
So what’s the job all about?
The Goods-In Operative role involves a range of duties involving loading, unloading, checking, moving, storing, palletising, picking, or packing of products. Managing received goods or goods for despatch. Managing paperwork, checking for damaged goods, and using forklifts or other equipment, such as barcode scanners. Using SAP. As a Charge Hand you are also responsible for running the shift. This involves supervising colleagues, communicating with Low-Risk Prep to ensure production is met.
Speed, stamina, and good communication skills are qualities we love here.
They get our amazing, chilled foods off the production line fast. Its chilly in there but being part of a high energy team will keep you toasty (and of course we throw in some warm clothing too!)
- Day shifts available — 05:00 – 14:00 (from £406.79 p/w)
- Up, up and away!
So what about the next job after this one. What about Progression?
Team Leader? Why not? Management role? Now you’re talking. We love the idea that you could come in here and really make something of yourself. So we’ll encourage you every step of the way—all you have to do is show us that sparkle of innovation.
The incredible perks
Being a food product perfectionist has some incredible perks. Not only will you get £406.79, but you’ll also enjoy these benefits:
- Company pension scheme that matches your contributions
- Access to health and well-being support, such as healthcare, optical and dental discounts
- Colleague discounts on selected shopping, cinema, restaurants, travel and more
- A newly refurbished restaurant
- Free on-site parking
- A refer-a-friend scheme (that gives you money for successfully recommending people to join us)
- On-site Occupational Health & Physiotherapy
- Long service awards—build a career here and we’ll acknowledge you for it
- Recognition schemes and added incentives
- Employee Assistance Programme—if you have any personal or work-related problems
These amazing opportunities are based at Manton Wood, Worksop. The food we produce here includes pre-packed salads, sandwiches, bagels, wraps, paninis and ciabattas. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt, please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative.