Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week , 08:00-15:00
Join the Samworth Brothers Family!
Working for Kettley Foods, part of the Samworth Brothers Group, a 4th generation family business, we offer competitive benefits to all our colleagues including:
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Annual Pay Review and Profit related pay
- Training and Progression opportunities
We have the opportunity for you to join our team as a Administrator in our people team, 35 hours per week, to work across Meals on several project areas that develop group initiatives locally. To include Long service awards/Community projects/Engagement projects/communications
In this role you will be:
- Secretarial support for MD (and SLT as required), to include; diary management, room bookings, arranging catering, collating presentations, typing, filing, monthly expenses.
- Arranging servicing / MOTs / mileage assessments for Company and Pool Cars
- Raising Purchase Order’s for: SMT, People Team, commercial, IT, Stationery and Printing
- Organising and co-ordination of: Long Service Awards, Christmas Dinners, Christmas Staff Party, Children’s Christmas Party, Religious observations, Samworth Brothers Way (V&P arrangements) Charities (site local and group) Local organisations e.g. schools etc, Recognition schemes, Managing Quality Life through Administrators.
- Communications across Meals:TVs, Weekly Briefs, Bakery Briefs, Posters/Noticeboards, Org charts (Teams) Samworth Standard
- Reception – manage reception cover
The Right Person
We are one big team and we look for people to join our business who want to work with others but take responsibility for doing their best every day to help to make the business a success. We also need:
- Excellent Microsoft skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Discretion and Confidentiality
Kettleby Foods, based in Melton Mowbray produces a range of high quality chilled Ready Meals supplying major retailers. We take pride in our family feel within our businesses and work together to make things happen. We can offer you the stability of a wider group as well as the opportunities that that offers if you wish to progress your career with us. We are family and we would like to invite you to be part of that and support our teams in delivering great products to all of our customers.
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative.