– Ensure areas are cleaned according to cleaning schedules in place and to standards required
– Complete paperwork to ensure all correct to audit standards
– Complete actions raised on GMP, Retailer, Third party and Pest Control audits
– Ensure cleaning equipment is clean and suitable for use
– Ensure correct colour coding equipment is in use
– Monitor and report any pest activity around the site
– As required you will assist/support production in the event of plant stoppages
– Ability to work on own initiative (e.g. if area needs cleaning additional to documented schedule).
– Any other tasks as and when required as designated by the Hygiene lead operative
– Will be required to be flexible in hours and shift patterns when required
Experience & Qualifications
• At least 1 year’s hygiene experience
• Basic Food hygiene
• Chemical handling training with chemical supplier (training will be given)
• A highly motivated, determined and enthusiastic individual.
• Ability to work well as part of a team