Brooksby Foods is a division of the Samworth Brothers Group of companies, based in the market town of Melton Mowbray and manufactures a wide range of quality Ready Meals for the UK’s top food retailers. We now have an opportunity for a Hygiene Operative to join our Production Team.
– 4 days on/ 4 days off — DAY SHIFT — 6:00pm to 6:00am
A RANGE OF HYGIENE DUTIES WHICH WILL INCLUDE:
- Stripping and cleaning factory machinery along with operating automatic systems.
- Keeping the working environments maintained to very high standards of cleanliness and food hygiene.
- Keeping the internal and external areas of the factory clean and tidy.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent hygiene and health and safety standards
- Have an eye for detail and ‘can do’ attitude
- Be fit and able to work in a fast paced environment, which may involve heavy lifting.
- You will also possess good communication and literacy skills, as there will be an element of record keeping.
- Experience would be beneficial but not necessary as full training will be provided.
It’s the quality of our people that’s made us successful. That’s why we reward hard work and dedication with competitive pay, pension scheme, private health care scheme (after qualifying period) and various other benefits with major High Street retailers through our Quality Life scheme.
If interested, please forward your CV and covering letter to:
Mustakim Sayedmiam, Personnel Department,
Brooksby Foods, 4 Pate Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 0RG
Email: Mustakim Sayedmiam@readymeals.co.uk or
Apply via the website http://www.samworthbrothers.co.uk/Work-For-Us