• Working Saturday 08:30-17:00
• Maintaining excellent hygiene standards in a busy laboratory
• Operation of laboratory equipment and preparation of media for laboratory use
• Assist laboratory staff in maintaining a constant supply of clean, dry and sterile glassware and other consumables in the laboratory which will involve some lifting and carrying.
• A professional and adaptable attitude is essential as is the ability to work as part of a dynamic team. You will be well organized and possess excellent communication skills at all levels within the business. Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
In return, the company is offering a benefits package including retirement saving plan, private health care, company gym and profit share scheme.