Madeline Road: 4 on 4 off 18:00 - 06:00
If you work an extra shift every week for the next 12 weeks leading up to Christmas, you will be paid a bonus of up to £250 in January 2022.
Join the Samworth Brothers Family!
Bradgate Bakery, we offer competitive benefits to all of our colleagues including:
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Weekly pay – £430.28
- Earn up to £250 Christmas Bonus!
- Private Health Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Annual Pay Review and Profit related pay
- Training and Progression opportunities
- Subsidised restaurant on-site
- Subsidised travel arrangements are available
We have the opportunity for you to join our team as a Team Leader within the Hi-Care department. In this role you will offer a variety of responsibilities including managing a team within a fast-paced environment and are accountable for the health & safety, quality, efficiency and standards of delivery in the area. Managing effective utilisation of both people and resources and playing a critical role within production.
- Leading a team at Production Operative level
- Staffing requirements, ensuring that they are in line with production demands.
- Staff are to be trained to a competent level of ability to carry out their duties correctly and safely
- Ensure appropriate skill levels are maintained within the team
- That relevant training is requested and followed up, highlighting any future training needs
- All administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Regularly ensure that the team’s performance is analyzed, communicated and reviewed
The Right Person
We are one big team and we look for people to join our business who want to work with others but take responsibility for doing their best every day to help to make the business a success. We also need:
- Good numeracy, literacy, and computer skills
- Ability and openness to learn
- Good communication with others
- The ability to follow instructions
Bradgate Bakery is an award winning, fast paced, highly reputable family business that is heavily expanding and continually evolving. We produce sandwiches, wraps, prepared salads, pasta pots and many other chilled food to go products for a leading UK retailer. Operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and with almost 1600 employees, we are a major employer in Leicester. Continuous investment in our people and our facilities has enabled our business to grow into one of the UK’s largest chilled food to go manufacturers with an enviable reputation for quality, consistency and innovation in a fast-moving market. We take pride in our family feel within our businesses and work together to make things happen. We can offer you the stability of a wider group as well as the opportunities that that offers if you wish to progress your career with us. We are family and we would like to invite you to be part of that and support our teams in delivering great products to all of our customers.
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative.