Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
· Deliver a comprehensive maintenance program based on an electronic PM system targeted at reducing unplanned work and maximizing machine availability.
· Modify and update PM system and hard copy information on a daily basis to ensure engineering information is up to date and accurate.
· Pass relevant information daily to colleagues.
· Deliver a first-class pro-active service and support for production requirements and factory services.
· Train and assist production to deliver efficient machine setup and rapid startups.
· Work pro-actively with contractors, agencies and other Soreen staff to ensure efficient and compliant running of the factory.
· Champion specific machinery and projects.
· Manage own self to meet company objectives to agreed timescales.
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
· A positive and proactive approach
· Ability to analyze and solve problems methodically
· Able to build relationships across all factory functions as part of a team
· Drive to improve, learn and succeed
· Open to change
Recognised electrical qualifications