£39,585 Sunday -Thursday 6am-2.30pm
Join the Samworth Brothers Family!
Working for Melton Foods, part of the Samworth Brothers Group, a 4th generation family business, we offer competitive benefits to all our colleagues including:
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Annual Pay Review and Profit related pay
- Training and Progression opportunities
We have the opportunity for you to join our team as a Multi Skilled Engineer. Some of what you can expect to be doing includes:
- Keep production moving with proactive and reactive maintenance activities
- Put forward ideas for continuous improvement and longer term solutions
- Continue to develop your skills, knowledge and understanding of machinery onsite and new equipment
- Have a strong focus on Food Safety and Health and Safety in your ways of working.
- Record and report information to be able to provide information to your internal stakeholders and to help to drive improvement
- Communicate well with production and other stakeholder to build good relationships and provide a good customer service
The Right Person
You will be a proactive individual, full on enthusiasm, ready to share your knowledge and learn from others. You will be looking to work with a business as we continue to grow, automate and develop our existing skills. In addition you:
- Must have an Electrical qualification at level 3 NVQ, equivalent or above
- Will have experience of fault finding both with and without drawings
- Will have relevant experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Will have good knowledge of electrical control panels, inverter drives and pneumatic systems
- Will be able to use your initiative, keeping stakeholders informed.
Melton Foods has been developing and making hand crafted, high quality, food to go and entreating ranges since 1998 on our 10 acre site in rural Leicestershire
Supplying Food to go to some of the UKs top retailers and outlets and the UK largest Sandwich Brand, Ginsters, we are proud of our team of passionate and talented people that constantly seeks to innovate and adapt to the latest consumer and market trends to produce the highest quality diverse product ranges.
Working at Samworth Brothers
At Samworth Brothers we take pride in our family feel within our businesses and work together to make things happen. We can offer you the stability of a wider group as well as the opportunities that that offers if you wish to progress your career with us. We are family and we would like to invite you to be part of that and support our teams in delivering great products to all of our customers
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative.