We are currently recruiting for a Part Time (25 hours a week) Pension Specialist to be based at our Bradgate Bakery, Madeline Road site on a 6 month FTC
Samworth Brothers Group, a 4th generation family business that prides itself on looking after its people and producing high quality products. We are always looking for outstanding people, with great attitudes and an openness to learning to join our family. The size of our business enables us to support career development and progression that will help our people fulfil their potential.
To support the Group Pensions Manager and to ensure the Group Pensions department and the Company Pension schemes meet Governance and Legislative requirements.
- Assist with the day-to-day running of the Pension department
- Assist and support the administration of the Pension Schemes, final salary (DB), DC scheme, auto enrolment and stakeholder scheme.
- Supporting the People and Payroll teams within the Group
- Manage monthly meeting calls with TPA for final salary scheme including resolving complex cases. This includes monitoring SLA’s and making sure projects and casework are completed to deadlines.
- Deputise in the Group Pensions Manager’s absence
- Assist the Group Pensions Manager with any project work in progress for example MNT process, Deed consolidation work and investment changes, auto enrolment etc
- Assist in the renewal process
- Assist in the preparation of scheme accounts
The Right Person
You will be someone who is self-motivated and focussed on the customer. You will demonstrate initiative and ownership. You value others and their contribution and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues. You will be flexible and adaptable to change. In addition, you will have the following skills:
- At least three years DB work experience and preferably DC administration experience either in-house or TPA.
- Preferred Senior Pensions Administrator level of experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of HMRC regulation and legislation for example LTA and AA limits and taxation of Pensions.
- Experience of dealing with Trustee boards and advisors.
- Experience in Group Income Protection/Group Life Cover schemes.
- PMI or equivalent qualification preferred in pension’s administration.
What We Have To Offer
We provide a terrific range of benefits including great facilities with onsite parking and subsidised restaurants, as well as an excellent retirement savings plan (pension), private health cover (subject to terms and conditions) and a discount scheme ‘Quality Life’ that provides savings at supermarkets, high street retailers and a host of leisure outlets.