(Sausage meat intake) Monday to Friday 14:15 - 22:15
Join the Samworth Brothers Family!
As the home of Walker Deli & Sausage, we offer competitive benefits to all of our colleagues including:
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Annual Pay Review and Profit related pay
- Training and Progression opportunities
- £375.60 weekly pay!
We have the opportunity for you to join our team as a Mincing bowlchop production operative in the meat intake department. In this role you will be:
- Responsible for intake of meat deliveries
- Works from Intake schedule & PO sheets on computer.
- Cross checking delivery notes with PO and scanning and inputting onto electronic stock records.
- Undertakes vehicle checks and records.
- Checks carried out: Temperature, weight, visual quality, packaging, if gas flushed – no leaks.
- Attention to detail key.
The Right Person
We are one big team and we look for people to join our business who want to work with others but take responsibility for doing their best every day to help to make the business a success. We also need:
- Basic English & Maths
- Ability and openness to learn
- Good communication with others
- The ability to follow instructions
Walker Deli & Sausage specialises in the manufacturing of Premium Sliced Cooked Meats and Sausages as well as being the largest producer of Pate in the UK. We take pride in our family feel within our businesses and work together to make things happen. We can offer you the stability of a wider group as well as the opportunities that that offers if you wish to progress your career with us. We are family and we would like to invite you to be part of that and support our teams in delivering great products to all of our customers.
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative.