We now have a number of Opportunities for reliable and conscientious Production Operatives to join our High Care team at Brooksby Foods, one of the rapidly growing divisions of the Samworth Brothers Ready Meals, based in the market town of Melton Mowbray.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, 6:00pm to 2:00pm/finish
No. of Vacancies: 20
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Transferring of products from the chiller to the line.
- Reweighing materials to go back into the chiller with correct labels on.
- Raising issues to Team Leader or Area Manager.
- Can be physically demanding role to include moving, pushing and turning large items (following manual handling and good health and safety practices)
- Online QAs – paying close attention to quality and product detail. Temperature control.
- Online operatives – weighing components into the meal.
- No experience is necessary, as full training will be given
- Excellent hygiene standards
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- To be eligible to work in the UK
- To live within a 30 mile radius of LE13 0RG
It’s the quality of our people that’s made us successful. That’s why we reward hard work and dedication with competitive pay, pension scheme, private health care scheme (after qualifying period) and other various benefits with major High Street retailers through our Quality Life scheme.
If interested, please forward your CV and covering letter/ Application Form (available from Brooksby Foods Reception) to:
Mustakim Sayedmiam, Personnel Department,
Brooksby Foods, 4 Pate Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 0RG
Email: Mustakim Sayedmiam@readymeals.co.uk or
Apply via the website http://www.samworthbrothers.co.uk/Work-For-Us