We now have a number of Opportunities for reliable and conscientious Production Operatives to join our Low Risk Prepteam at Brooksby Foods, one of the rapidly growing divisions of the Samworth Brothers Ready Meals, based in the market town of Melton Mowbray.
Shift Pattern: 4 Days on / 4 Days Off – NIGHT SHIFT
No. of Vacancies: 2
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing ingredients ready for ovens
- Scanning and recording details of products for traceability purposes
- Cooking product using travelling ovens to specified recipes to include loading and unloading of ovens
- Collecting required materials from relevant storage area
- Completing ‘start-up’ check sheets
- Transferring of product to chillers for storage
- Cleaning down work areas and machinery to ensure high standards of cleanliness
- No experience is necessary, as full training will be given
- Excellent hygiene standards
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- To live within a 30 mile radius of LE13 0RG
It’s the quality of our people that’s made us successful. That’s why we reward hard work and dedication with competitive pay, pension scheme, private health care scheme (after qualifying period) and other various benefits with major High Street retailers through our Quality Life scheme.
If interested, please forward your CV and covering letter/ Application Form (available from Brooksby Foods Reception) to:
Mustakim Sayedmiam, Personnel Department,
Brooksby Foods, 4 Pate Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 0RG
Email: Mustakim Sayedmiam@readymeals.co.uk or
Apply via the website http://www.samworthbrothers.co.uk/Work-For-Us