Mon - Fri Office Hours
Join the Samworth Brothers Family!
At Samworth Brothers, we offer competitive benefits to all of our colleagues including:
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Annual Pay Review and Profit related pay
- Training and Progression opportunities
This is not just any Resourcing Team, this is a friendly, supportive team who are working ultimately to deliver a fantastic candidate experience. We are quite new as a central function to the group, having been established in 2019 but we think that makes it all the more exciting as we have a blank canvas that we are building on and are already proud of the fantastic work that we have done. Every day is certainly not the same and you are not on your own, we are all there to support each other. We have a real mix in the team of full time and part time and we are flexible, understanding that works both ways! Our manager is hugely supportive and we have regular conversations about our own development as well as troubleshooting and strategy discussions. Some of the key areas that you will be involved in are:
- Working with your key stakeholders to build relationships so that you can, through your knowledge of roles and the business, provide proactive support as well as the reactive side of resourcing
- You will have ownership of all recruitment activities from sourcing candidates to job offer to provide the best candidate experience
- Talent pipe-lining to find candidates for the future for the benefit of the whole business and to help broaden talent pools through coaching conversations with your stakeholders
- You will have the opportunity to work on key projects and areas that interest you that you think could have a positive impact on the services that we offer
- You will be the “go to” expert for hiring managers and Senior Business leaders to come to for advice around talent and working in partnership with businesses around their growth plans and structure changes
- You will also have conversations with internal candidates and provide advice and support to internal candidates to encourage the internal talent pipeline.
The Right Person
One of the key things for us is that we are a team. That means that we help each other and we all want the team as a whole to succeed. We also take immense pride in our service and feel motivated that, although there is some work to do, we are going to build the best service and thereby give the best candidate experience. To join us we need someone who:
- Has worked in house or for an agency for a few years and has supported a range of roles. Experience within manufacturing would be an advantage but is not essential
- Enjoys building key stakeholder relationships and is able to take the initiative to do this, seeking support where needed. If you can give us examples of managing stakeholders that would help to demonstrate these skills!
- Have a good understanding of the recruitment market, how it has changed and have experience of proactively attracting talent
- Be able to manage a diverse portfolio but offer help and support to others and take help and support where it would enhance your service
- Have a positive and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Be open to learning new things, new ways of doing things and of sharing your own knowledge.
We are a fourth generation family company employing over 10,000 people in well-invested, modern sites in Leicestershire, Cornwall and elsewhere around the country. The Samworth Brothers Resourcing Team was formed in 2019 and so we are still building our offer so it is an exciting time and an opportunity to be involved whilst we are building our service. We support all of the sites in the Group with their salaried recruitment and work closely with hiring managers and People Leads to secure some great talent for the group.
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative.