(Traffic control department) Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
If you work an extra shift every week for the next 12 weeks leading up to Christmas, you will be paid a bonus of up to £250 in January 2022.
Join the Samworth Brothers Family!
As the home of Walker Deli & Sausage, we offer competitive benefits to all of our colleagues including:
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Annual Pay Review and Profit related pay
- Training and Progression opportunities
- Earn up to £250 Christmas Bonus
- £375.60 weekly pay!
We have the opportunity for you to join our team as a Traffic Controller in the traffic control department. In this role you will be:
- Ensuring the safety of individuals when transport is manoeuvring
- Ensuring the company health and safety procedures on road management are followed
- Effectively communicating company initiatives and liaising with delivery drivers to ensure they follow the correct loading / unloading procedure
- Briefing delivery drivers on site associated risks and ensuring that the driver instruction cards are complete
The Right Person
We are one big team and we look for people to join our business who want to work with others but take responsibility for doing their best every day to help to make the business a success. We also need:
- Basic English & Maths
- Ability and openness to learn
- Good communication with others
- The ability to follow instructions
Walker Deli & Sausage specialises in the manufacturing of Premium Sliced Cooked Meats and Sausages as well as being the largest producer of Pate in the UK. We take pride in our family feel within our businesses and work together to make things happen. We can offer you the stability of a wider group as well as the opportunities that that offers if you wish to progress your career with us. We are family and we would like to invite you to be part of that and support our teams in delivering great products to all of our customers.
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative.