Monday - Friday 8.30am-5pm
Join the Samworth Brothers Family!
Working for Revolution Kitchen, part of the Samworth Brothers Group, a 4th generation family business, we offer competitive benefits to all our colleagues including:
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Annual Pay Review and Profit related pay
- Training and Progression opportunities
We have the opportunity for you to join our team as an Engineering Administrator. Some of what you can expect to be doing includes:
- Sourcing Engineering parts and obtaining competitive pricing – placing orders and chasing goods
- Setting up new accounts and resolving invoice queries
- Stock checking, and record keeping
- Working to a weekly budget and keeping all statutory records up to date
- Raising planned preventative maintenance work sheets and updating information from completed sheets
The Right Person
You will be a proactive individual, full on enthusiasm, ready to share your knowledge and learn from others. You will be looking to work with a business as we continue to grow, automate and develop our existing skills. In addition you:
- Previous experience of working in an environment of buying engineering parts would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
- Stock control experience and experience of working to budgets
- Strong computer skills especially on Word, Excel and Microsoft Teams
- Confident in managing a varied workload, communicating with all members of the team with an organised approach
Revolution Kitchen is part of the Samworth Brothers Group based in Melton Mowbray and specialise in supplying high quality, dedicated plant-based food and meat free alternatives for the vegan market that consistently deliver on taste and texture.
With a focus on R&D and running hand in with our development chefs we make sure we are always learning and using the latest technology and making sure our customers never have to sacrifice on flavour when going plant based.
Working at Samworth Brothers
At Samworth Brothers we take pride in our family feel within our businesses and work together to make things happen. We can offer you the stability of a wider group as well as the opportunities that that offers if you wish to progress your career with us. We are family and we would like to invite you to be part of that and support our teams in delivering great products to all of our customers
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt, please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative