Learn on the job in a role with real responsibility
If you are on a four year degree course where you are expected to spend your third in industry, then our 12-month Industrial Placement scheme could be just the experience you are looking for. During your 12 months with us, you can expect to:
- Develop transferable skills
- Gain practical experience of working within the food industry
- Gain valuable insight into the different functions and roles within the food industry.
The selection process
Once you send your application to us, the process will be as follows:
- Application received and screened
- Fact Find call
- Telephone Interview
- Discovery Day Assessment Centre
- Online Testing
- Final Stage Assessment Centre
The recruitment for our intake of 2019/2020 Industrial Placement has now opened. If you are interested can you please forward your CV and contact detail to the following email:
Discovery will be taking applications until middle of January 2020 and will contact you directly.